Welcome to the Hayward La Honda Music Camp registration site.
Please read this entire section very carefully.
The link at the bottom of this page is the registration site for the 55th annual Hayward La Honda Music Camp. You will be able to set up an account and register for the July 23rd -- July 30th, 2016 session of camp.
Registration processFirst and foremost, set up an account and register. Please arrange for full payment (including any outside scholarships) to be made by April 30th. After may 1st, tuition will go up to $790. You may elect to make a $100 deposit upon first registering, and then arranging for an automatic withdrawal of the remaining balance to be transfered before may 1st.
Your registration information will be reviewed by the registration staff. Full admittance will be based upon 1) available space, 2) full tuition payment, 3) no medical conditions that may put the camper in undo danger in the rustic camp environment of camp jones gulch, 4) no outstanding medical, emotional or social issues from prior years at camp, 5) recommendation from your present school or private music teacher, and 6) ability and agreement to full 8 day attendance at camp (no late arrivals, no mid-week absences, no early departures,).
Once again this year----vocal majors are accepted this year. See FAQ's section and vocal major page on web site for more information.
Note: please understand that full 8-day attendance at camp, including the final concert, is mandatory in order to be fully admitted to camp. If the registrant is admitted to camp and then is not able to attend the full time, it may be necessary to rescind the acceptance. Because auditions are done the first part of the first day, late arrivals are also considered absent time.
Note: personal information given on this form is not given to any external companies. Your payment information (credit card numbers, etc.) are only seen by the secured payment section of active network (the registration company), so not even La Honda music camp registration personnel have access to it. We do use photos taken during camp of staff, campers, and surroundings for publicity purposes (website & brochure). As there are close to 400 people at camp, photos of particular campers are more likely to be incidental. But if you would like your child to not appear in any photos that are seen in this manner, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the child’s name and the words "photo opt out" in the subject heading.
- Set your email account to accept mail from both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Because some email are sent in batches, your email account may consider it "spam" or "bulk" mail. You may miss important announcements if this is not adjusted correctly.
• You will receive an automatic email confirming the creation of your account.
• -ou will also receive an automatic email confirming that you registered for camp.
• Periodic information emails will be sent as needed.
• As soon as conditions for acceptance to camp are met as stated above, an email of full acceptance to camp will be sent. This will include information about what to bring to camp, how to prepare for camp, camp activities in more detail, etc. Some questions can be answered by going to our FAQ’s page on our web site. These emails are sent out in monthly groups, so there may be a delay based on when your registration was reviewed.
• If you need to get in touch with us regarding questions about the camp, please address those to email@example.com. Or go to our website at www.lahondamusiccamp.org.
• If you have any questions specifically about your registration and any changes to be made, including changing elective classes please address those to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations on or before may 14th are refunded tuition minus a $35 processing fee. After May 14th and before June 22th tuition is refunded minus $135. No refunds after June 23rd.